The Oil & Gas Production training course is the most practical and comprehensive course in the Oil and Gas industry. The emphasis of this course is on Oil & Gas separation, Gas dehydration and export, Oil treatment, stabilisation & export, Produced water treatment, Water & Gas injection at both onshore and offshore facilities. In addition to the engineering aspects of Oil & Gas production facilities, practical operating problems will also be covered, excluding emulsion treatment, sand handling, dealing with wax and asphaltenes, lube oil etc.
- Important specifications of Gas, Condensate & Oil
- Understand the overall process of Oil and Gas production & separation
- Understand the dynamics of each unit operations and their interaction
- Process instrumentation & Control Implementation
- Overpressure Protection (Relief and Flare) systems
- Operational safety design & its implementation
- Learn the concept of Integrated control in Oil & Gas separation process
- Understand how safety is designed and implemented to have safe production of export Gas & liquid HC
- Recognize the operating problems in Oil and Gas separation facilities
- Learn interaction of DCS with process dynamics
- Develop thorough understanding of Separation equipment, Heat transfer equipment, Pumps, Compressors and drivers
- Brief understanding of Compressor control
- Glycol dehydration – TEG Regeneration
- Wells (16 off) & Inlet Manifolds
- Gas – Oil Separation
- Oil Treatment & Stabilisation
- Oil Export
- Gas Recompression
- Gas Dehydration
- Gas Export Compression
- Glycol Regeneration
- Produced Water Treatment
- Cooling Medium
- Seawater System
- Water Injection
- Closed Drain
- HP Flare
The training course is designed to put your knowledge & skills in practice. This technical course is aimed at:
- Engineers (Process/Facility, Petroleum, Automation, Maintenance)
- Operations Personnel
- Field Supervisors
- Project Managers
basically for all those involved with the selection, designing, installation, evaluation, or operation & management of Oil & Gas processing plants and related facilities.
The Simulators utilised as a main instrument in the training courses are based on high fidelity dynamic simulation software – K-Spice® from Kongsberg Oil & Gas Technologies. K-Spice® is a dynamic process simulation solution designed for detailed simulation of Oil and Gas processes and control systems.
The simulator features High Fidelity Process and Utility models (typically found in an upstream Oil and Gas and LNG facility), generic Distributed Control System (DCS) & safety system, Alarm system and easy to use high-resolution graphical interface. The different process and utility sections of the simulator are capable of performing the required functions of relevant process facilities controlled by generic Distributed Control System (DCS) & safeguard by safety system.The simulator models high-fidelity modules that accurately reflect the behaviour of a real process. These simulators are designed especially for learning and training purposes. The models are robust and accurate over a wide range of operating conditions and is able to run both in real time and faster than real time. The simulator is an excellent visual aid to help enhancing the learning experience, and is designed to create a safe and informative environment for expanding knowledge in an effective way. Training can be set up for varying degrees of difficulty and adapted to target specific skills. These simulators demonstrate the real-life experiences trainees will encounter in the field.
- Basic knowledge of gas processing, controller tuning and unit operations
- Understanding of thermodynamics and phase equilibrium principle
- Basic knowledge of Heat & Mass transfer, Fluid mechanics
As an exclusive provider of simulator-based hands-on training courses, we offer you unparalleled experience, learning resources and highly experienced qualified instructor to help you get the most from your skill development goal. Our unique blended learning techniques, which includes learning with your own experience on how things work and highly informative instructions, help you to achieve training objectives for individuals or your entire workforce.
- Extensive hands-on simulator based training
- Computer per participant
- Morning & Afternoon tea/coffee with snacks and light lunch
- Course material
Oil & Gas Training Course Offer
Simtech Oil & Gas offers 10% discount on base course fees to students on provision of valid student identity.
If you would like to enrol in a group of 4 or more people in a public course, we offer 15% discount on base course fees to each participant and arrange a special course for a group, on request.
|4 Day Course||Perth, Australia||$2,450 + GST||Register|
|4 Day Course||Sydney, Australia||$2,700 + GST||Register|
|4 Day Course||Melbourne, Australia||$2,700 + GST||Register|
|4 Day Course||Brisbane, Australia||$2,700 + GST||Register|
|4 Day Course||Adelaide, Australia||$2,700 + GST||Register|
|4 Day Course||Darwin, Australia||$2,700 + GST||Register|