The course is designed to have hands-on experience on how things work in real world. The objective of the LNG production training course is to give the participant’s the possibility to operate and understand a typical LNG production facility. The high fidelity process simulation model reflects the behaviour of a real plant, which allows for holistic learning of realistic process operations. The participants will learn about process, automation, safety and operational aspects of LNG production by following the most efficient concept of learning, ‘Learn by Doing’.
- What is LNG, why it is produced?
- Understand the overall process of turning natural gas into LNG
- The basics of natural gas conditioning and liquefaction
- Learn the concept of Integrated control in LNG production
- Recognize how safety is designed and implemented to have safe production
- Learn about different Liquefaction processes
- Understand the dynamics of each unit operations and their interaction
- Discover the interaction of DCS with process dynamics
- Analyse operational aspects of LNG production
- Learn about key gas processing equipment, like compressor, compressor control, heat exchanger etc.
- Inlet Separation
- Acid Gas Removal
- Amine Regeneration
- Gas Dehydration
- Gas Purification
- Regeneration Gas
- Natural Gas Pre-cooling
- Heavy Hydrocarbon Removal
- Booster Compression
- LNG Liquefaction
- LNG Sub-cooling
- Propane Refrigerant Compressor
- Mixed Refrigerant Compressor
- Propane Condensers
- Mixed Refrigerant / Propane Chillers
- LNG Expander
The courses are designed to put your knowledge & skills in practice. This course will certainly help in developing facility & operability knowledge to build the concrete foundation for their chosen domains for
- Engineers (Process/Facility, Petroleum, Automation, Maintenance)
- Operations Personnel
- Field Supervisors
- Project Managers
- along with the commercial people involved in LNG processing and contracting
basically all those involved with the selection, designing, installation, evaluation, or operation & management of natural gas processing and LNG production facilities. In fact, anyone interested in a solid technical understanding of the principles of a LNG plant.
The Simulators utilised as a main instrument in the training courses are based on high fidelity dynamic simulation software K-Spice® from Kongsberg Oil & Gas Technologies. K-Spice® is a dynamic process simulation solution designed for detailed simulation of Oil and Gas processes and control systems.
The simulator features High Fidelity Process and Utility models (typically found in an upstream Oil and Gas and LNG facility), generic Distributed Control System (DCS) & safety system, Alarm system and easy to use high-resolution graphical interface. The different process and utility sections of the simulator are capable of performing the required functions of relevant process facilities controlled by generic Distributed Control System (DCS) & safeguard by safety system.The simulator models high-fidelity modules that accurately reflect the behaviour of a real process. These simulators are designed especially for learning and training purposes. The models are robust and accurate over a wide range of operating conditions and is able to run both in real time and faster than real time. The simulator is an excellent visual aid to help enhancing the learning experience, and is designed to create a safe and informative environment for expanding knowledge in an effective way. Training can be set up for varying degrees of difficulty and adapted to target specific skills. These simulators demonstrate the real-life experiences trainees will encounter in the field.
- Basic knowledge of gas processing, controller tuning and unit operations
- Understanding of thermodynamics and phase equilibrium principle
- Basic knowledge of Heat & Mass transfer, Fluid mechanics
As an exclusive provider of simulator-based hands-on training courses, we offer you unparalleled experience, learning resources and highly experienced qualified instructor to help you get the most from your skill development goal. Our unique blended learning techniques, which includes learning with your own experience on how things work and highly informative instructions, help you to achieve training objectives for individuals or your entire workforce.
- Extensive hands-on simulator based training
- Computer per participant
- Morning & Afternoon tea/coffee with snacks and light lunch
- Course material
LNG Production Training Course Offer
Simtech Oil & Gas offers 10% discount on base course fees to students on provision of valid student identity.
If you would like to enrol in a group of 4 or more people in a public course, we offer 15% discount on base course fees to each participant and arrange a special course for a group, on request.
We can provide you the discount code by mail if you are interested as individual or come in a group. Contact us to get discount on LNG Production Training Course
|4 Day Course||Perth, Australia||$2,450 + GST||Register|
|4 Day Course||Darwin, Australia||$2,700 + GST||Register|
|4 Day Course||Brisbane, Australia||$2,700 + GST||Register|
|4 Day Course||Sydney, Australia||$2,700 + GST||Register|
|4 Day Course||Melbourne, Australia||$2,700 + GST||Register|
|4 Day Course||Adelaide, Australia||$2,700 + GST||Register|